Dreaming of taking your boat to Alaska? We’re here to help. Our Alaska Audit is a comprehensive look at your boat, its systems, and their suitability for cruising the Inside Passage to Alaska. Leverage our years of experience in these waters to ensure that your boat is well equipped for your trip of a lifetime.
Each audit includes a written report about the suitability of the following systems for a cruise to Alaska:
- Ground tackle (anchor, rode, windlass, washdown)
- Electrical (generator, alternator, batteries, inverters, etc.)
- Dinghy (davit, dinghy, outboard)
- Navigation electronics (chart plotter, radar, autopilot, depth sounder, etc.)
- Fresh water and sanitation
We offer practical tips on how to cost-effectively make your boat as capable as it can be, what spare parts to carry, and what maintenance to carry out before departure.
Want more info? Fill out the form below.